The D65 fluorescent lamps, developed specifically for JUST, comply with the latest ISO 3668 standard with higher UV component. JUST daylight 6500 proIndustry lamps are optimally suited to visual matching of a wide variety of materials in the manufacturing industry. They enable you to make reliable color decisions, thanks to their high color rendering indices, which come very close to natural daylight, and metamerism indices that are far below the maximum values demanded.
- Perfect for viewing plastics, paints, textiles, decors and colored coatings of all kinds
- Standard-compliant viewing to ISO 3668, ASTM D1729 and DIN 6173-2
- Even more similar to daylight, thanks to a higher UV component
- Color temperature: 6500 Kelvin (CCT), D65 (CIE)
- Low metamerism index in the visible range: < 1.0 (MIvis)
- Low metamerism index in the UV range: < 1.5 (MIuv)
- Very high color rendering index Ra > 93
- Exact color coordinates (10°): x = 0.3138 / y = 0.3309 (± 0.005)
- High luminous flux: 750 lm
- Reduced mercury content
- Note: Relamping after required after 2,500 operating hours – fo reliable color matching.
- 18 watt = 24", T8, G13